Blogger cruise

ljslight

I don't think Carnival will allow CC to book an "Official" group cruise for the Bloggers cruises because they are already so popular and the need for discount deposits and stuff isn't there...

I was on the Blogger's cruise last week and there were many "groups" on the cruise...Some of them probably had group pricing just through their group leaders and/or TA's, but some like me just booked the cruise on my own then signed up on John's blog to be part of the official group and get all the extra's...

Our CC roll call for last week did several private functions but I didn't sign up on here for any of those.

• Administrators
I don't think Carnival will allow CC to book an "Official" group cruise for the Bloggers cruises because they are already so popular and the need for discount deposits and stuff isn't there...

Not true at all. We'd welcome a Blogger's cruise for next year. Anyone who'd like to be a group leader should let me know: community@cruisecritic.com

Laura

Archived