NASCAR race on Allure?

sassy12

I too am a fan, over the years, have never caught a NASCAR race on a ship. Too bad, the only time I watch soccer is when I have insomnia and desperately need to be bored so I can sleep.

Oh yeah, just to save you the drama, it is definately a Jeff kinda year...

We have been able to watch NASCAR races on a few ships. I am sorry but I can not remember if they were live or tape delayed.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I think they were the ones broadcast on ESPN or TNT.

I wish I had a better memory and a better answer!. But check out the Pit Stop Lounge and they will tell you.

We have watched them in the lounge and our cabin!

I too am a fan, over the years, have never caught a NASCAR race on a ship. Too bad, the only time I watch soccer is when I have insomnia and desperately need to be bored so I can sleep.

Oh yeah, just to save you the drama, it is definately a Jeff kinda year...

Gordon or Burton?

Can't say for sure, but would not hold out much hope.

The ship is not allowed to broadcast domestic ESPN at sea, what you get is the international version, specifially the Caribbean ESPN.

With NASCAR not being particularly popular in the Caribbean and Latin America, you are more likely to get soccer :-)

Find the sports bar on your ship and make friends with the bartender... Find out if who is working that day and talk with them to say what your request is. Certain that they can put one of the 4 tv's showing soccer on the race.

We will be on Ench that same weekend, at sea, and watching Daytona would be a good way to burn off a few hours.

Archived