Looks like an IC is coming for the Coral

highheel girl

I don't see any criticizing. Merely a comment. Lighten up. (I didn't say they shouldn't do it - I implied I probably wouldn't use it.)

Do I think adding it is a great idea? Don't know. Never been on a ship with it. That will have to wait until I see it. My first chance will be on the Royal Princess. (Look at my list below - does it look like I criticize Princess? No, they are still my favorite; we have 2 more booked already.) I'm a repeat Princess cruiser with 10 cruises by the end of this year, have highly recommended the line, and directly influenced several people to cruise Princess. I have earned a right to comment on the good and the bad.

What "research"? The Princess site doesn't say that, nowhere on Cruise Critic have I seen that. Definitely on this thread y'all never said it.

Well, sorry then, but these are your words: Just more ways to increase revenue. And yes you have the right to post your opinions... as well as others do.

Sure maybe not on this thread, but there are many a posts complaining about cruising and the adders. So here's a feature of Princess and you essentially rip em for adding an IC.

If that's not your intent, then I do apologize. But even after some additional posts explaining IC, you still won't say something good or even neutral for the addition.

Yeah, maybe I'm a bit thin skinned, but it's disappointing to read posts that are negative when it's a positive situation.

So, to close this up for me, I'm glad to see the IC added to the Coral. I hope others are happy about it as well.

... you still won't say something good or even neutral for the addition. ...

Really? "Don't know. Never been on a ship with it. That will have to wait until I see it." is as neutral as it gets. I'll say something good when I see something good. The same in reverse.

(One does have to wonder how good it is if it has to be so fiercely defended....)

I said I'll see when I go on Royal Princess. Since it IS out of character for cruise ships, it will be interesting to go see.

When will they add the IC to the Coral? My sister is cruising in July on the Coral, first Princess cruise for her, would like to give her this info.

This whole thread is about the new IC coming for the Coral. It's in dry dock right now getting it installed. Should be done within one week (Feb 6th). So yes, your sister should see it onboard in July...

This whole thread is about the new IC coming for the Coral. It's in dry dock right now getting it installed. Should be done within one week (Feb 6th). So yes, your sister should see it onboard in July...

Great, thanks for this info. I will pass this on to my sister.

Archived