Help!!!! Daughter leaving tomorrow!! Questions.

My daughter's fiancee gave her a surpprise cruise for her college graduation.They are leaving tomorrow morning at 6:00. Does anyone have any info of formal nights, tux rental... It is the Majesty of the Seas , 4 nights to Florida Keys, Coco Cay and the Bahamas. Thank all

Does anyone have any info of formal nights, tux rental...

You can get them on some of the ships (maybe all) but don't worry if you can't get one.. there are a number of different places to eat on a cruise ship and will have fun without the tux just as much.

Which you daughter a good trip.... she will have loads of fun!

On the three cruises I have been on, I just wear a sports jacket for formal nights. You do not have to wear a tux, even in the dining room. I have seen people less dressed than a jacket, so I would not worry about it. Also, if they get on the ship early they always have someone there taking tux rentals.

Our DD was on Staff on the Majesty last year and this is a very very laid back weekend cruise. There will be way more that do not bring anything formal than thoes that do.

They should not fret too much about it, just take a couple of nice things and enjoy.

Archived