Jitney question

jdyer09

We are looking to do Nassau on the cheap, probably just a visit to Ardastra, then the queens staircase and port area shopping.

I know you can catch the Jitney to Ardastra, but does it stop near the staircase? Can we safely walk there from the stop? I'm.nervous because I have heard a couple stories of attempted purse snatchings etc recently. We will have a male with us, but also a child and two women.

We will be there on Valentines day if it makes a difference!

Thank you!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

We are looking to do Nassau on the cheap, probably just a visit to Ardastra, then the queens staircase and port area shopping.

I know you can catch the Jitney to Ardastra, but does it stop near the staircase? Can we safely walk there from the stop? I'm.nervous because I have heard a couple stories of attempted purse snatchings etc recently. We will have a male with us, but also a child and two women.

We will be there on Valentines day if it makes a difference!

Thank you!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

The jitney does not go to the queens staircase, you can either walk or take a cab. From the stop it should be a safe walk.

I've only heard of 2 attempted purse snatchings in the 10's of thousands travelers per week.

As always, be aware of your surrounds, don't wear jewelry, don't flash your cash, and don't carry big or expensive looking bags.

Archived