New booking

GACRUISER456

We are anxiously awaiting the 2014 itineraries and getting ready to book our first Oceania cruise once they come out. I have 2 questions:

1) How much is the deposit on the cruise and is there any cancellation fee prior to final payment?

2) If we book originally through Oceania, what is the policy for transferring the reservation to a TA? Is there a certain period in which this needs to be done?

Thanks and looking forward to gathering all the in's and out's of the ships and cruise line!

Tina

We are anxiously awaiting the 2014 itineraries and getting ready to book our first Oceania cruise once they come out. I have 2 questions:

1) How much is the deposit on the cruise and is there any cancellation fee prior to final payment?

2) If we book originally through Oceania, what is the policy for transferring the reservation to a TA? Is there a certain period in which this needs to be done?

Thanks and looking forward to gathering all the in's and out's of the ships and cruise line!

Tina

1) $750 pp yes if cancelled 120 days out $100 to $150 fee depending on length

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/corporate/legal/termsconditions.aspx

2)I belive you have 30 days from the time of booking

Thank you for the info and the web links. I couldn't find that section on the website.

One more...

Should the price drop after the booking, does Oceania allow you to aquire the lower rate? With other lines, all it takes is a phone call and you will get the new lower published fare up until final payment.

Thanks again!

Yes sorry for the top suites it is more it is noted in the link I posted at 20% of the cruise fare

I never book them so never think about them ;) me bad!!!

We have not noticed many price drops on Oceania but if it should happen a quick call to your TA should be enough to get the new price prior to FP

Lyn

Archived