Boarding Epic - 2 cabins 1 credit card??

TSUmom

I understand boarding the Epic in Miami will be done through 2 terminals. We are treating our DD and my SIL to a cruise but we are in an aft balcony and they are in a fwd balcony. Since we are treating them we are planning on using our credit card for both cabins. How will we work that if we are boarding in two different terminals?

That is an interesting question, I don't remember seeing anything like it before (and now that I said that and didn't search, there probably are numerous threads about it :D).

I'm definitely not sure about this but I'd think that you could do it so that when they do their check-in, they tell the check-in person that they'd like to have their account opened as a cash account and then after you've met onboard, go to guest services desk and put your card on the account.

That is an interesting question, I don't remember seeing anything like it before (and now that I said that and didn't search, there probably are numerous threads about it :D).

I'm definitely not sure about this but I'd think that you could do it so that when they do their check-in, they tell the check-in person that they'd like to have their account opened as a cash account and then after you've met onboard, go to guest services desk and put your card on the account.

Thanks for replying, that my be how we need to do it. I also thought that they could use one of theirs to board and then we could go and have it changed once we boarded.

I did a search but could not find anything - I like being unique and difficult:D

I would go through the same terminal. When you show your paperwork to the guard to enter the terminal, tell him/her you need to check in together due to credit card. If they let them go through, great. If not, just switch once on board as suggested.

Even decks are in one terminal; odd decks are in the other. If you're on the same deck; you'll board in the same terminal.

That would be easy but of course we are on 9 and they are on 8. Looks like I should have come on here before we booked our rooms...;)

Archived