Easy Saver price drop before final payment - need help please

finzup-kt

Can someone please point me to carnival documentation that says that EASY saver CAN or CANNOT be price adjusted before final payment?

Background - I booked two rooms on easy saver, On one, price dropped before final payment, I called and got repriced no problems. It dropped again on 'more the merrier sale' and i received credit for the difference and I was moved to 'more the merrier rate'. Again, no problems. THis was last night.

This morning, the other booking seemed to have dropped (EASY SAVER, same category) $100 and they called Carnival. Carnival said that they could not reprice EASY saver (even before final payment) and they lumped it in the same category as instant saver and super saver.

I called back for them (since i orig made both bookings) and was told that EASY savers can't be repriced. YET, they did it for me twice on my other booking. She told me it was a mistake that they did it for me (even though it was 2x and 2 different people).

I'm confused and would like to see documentation that says you either CAN or CANNOT reprice before final payment on Easy Saver.

PS I completely understand it's not price adjustable after final payment.

thank you, pretty frustrated right now with Carnival

Can someone please point me to carnival documentation that says that EASY saver CAN or CANNOT be price adjusted before final payment?

Carnival has an Early Saver...but do they even have an Easy Saver? Could the Carnival people be confused by the difference in terminology?

If you booked Early Saver you are always an Early Saver, even if you price match a lower rate. Unless you let them switch you to a guarantee booking.

It's under Carnival FAQ's~

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88

go to Carnival.com scroll down to Customer Service at bottom click Carnival FAQs then click Before You Cruise tab then look for the question:

Q: If I book the Easy Saver fare and later find a lower rate, am I eligible to be protected at the new lower rate?

A: No. After booking Easy Saver, no price protection changes are allowed, even if the Easy Saver fare lowers after you made the cruise reservation.

It's under Carnival FAQ's~

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88

go to Carnival.com scroll down to Customer Service at bottom click Carnival FAQs then click Before You Cruise tab then look for the question:

Q: If I book the Easy Saver fare and later find a lower rate, am I eligible to be protected at the new lower rate?

A: No. After booking Easy Saver, no price protection changes are allowed, even if the Easy Saver fare lowers after you made the cruise reservation.

hmm.. wonder why they did it for me 2 times. I guess I got lucky.

thank you for finding that, I had a crazy time searching for it on the carnival site. I would put in "Easy saver" and it would return me a page for "early saver".

Archived