Winter 2014/15

Starting this thread now so I can add to it when I find any information.

I know this is a long way off, ridiculously so, but I know how some of us like to forward plan, and Thomson have now started to already add dates to some port schedules.

Also, this should be the season when we get the all important new destination, and by the looks of some information I have just found, it is looking promising...

Thomson Dream has been booked into Funchal, Madeira from October to December, calling there every Monday. Usually, Thomson place their largest ship in the Caribbean, so does that mean we might be expecting a new addition?

When I find anything else I will post on here. :)

Although it doesn't go to the Caribbean until December does it, even this current cruise, I believe the Dream did the Canaries for 2 months first?

Or is it booked into Madeira throughout December?

That's what I thought at first, but it is booked for the whole of December, last date currently 29 Dec 2014. No 2015 calendar on there, but it does seem that it will be there for the whole season, unless a swap in January.

Starting this thread now so I can add to it when I find any information.

I know this is a long way off, ridiculously so, but I know how some of us like to forward plan, and Thomson have now started to already add dates to some port schedules.

Also, this should be the season when we get the all important new destination, and by the looks of some information I have just found, it is looking promising...

Thomson Dream has been booked into Funchal, Madeira from October to December, calling there every Monday. Usually, Thomson place their largest ship in the Caribbean, so does that mean we might be expecting a new addition?

When I find anything else I will post on here. :)

Oh no! :mad: This isn't very good news I thought we wanted this ship in Thailand for 2014/15?

December so quite a long time to wait I'm afraid.

Crikey, ages after the competion then, makes it harder choice, do i book Thomsons aegean in april for june 2014 , wait till dec and book Thomsons Caribbean for the winter or book a P&O Caribbean , their prices for winter 14/15 are out this april :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Crikey, ages after the competion then, makes it harder choice, do i book Thomsons aegean in april for june 2014 , wait till dec and book Thomsons Caribbean for the winter or book a P&O Caribbean , their prices for winter 14/15 are out this april :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Most are releasing their winter 2014/15 this March. I know its difficult for Thomson with flights and cruise and stay accommodation, but something needs to be done about releasing itineraries so late.

Most are releasing their winter 2014/15 this March. I know its difficult for Thomson with flights and cruise and stay accommodation, but something needs to be done about releasing itineraries so late.

Indeed, they know they're going to have flights, and they know they are going to have hotels, so why not allow people to book their cruise nice and early, with the proviso that the flight times are to be announced, i'm sure people would be happy with that, after all, they know they'll be flying to Tenerife on a Friday, to Barbados on a Sunday (as they'll have the ships and itineries all worked out anyway), and so on, so let us book.

Indeed, they know they're going to have flights, and they know they are going to have hotels, so why not allow people to book their cruise nice and early, with the proviso that the flight times are to be announced, i'm sure people would be happy with that, after all, they know they'll be flying to Tenerife on a Friday, to Barbados on a Sunday (as they'll have the ships and itineries all worked out anyway), and so on, so let us book.

Exactly! I know most cruise lines just put a TBC on the flights for now. At least Thomson actually own theirs so would have a much better idea on flights than the other lines who have to charter seats. I think it must be the cruise & stay accommodation that holds them back.

Exactly! I know most cruise lines just put a TBC on the flights for now. At least Thomson actually own theirs so would have a much better idea on flights than the other lines who have to charter seats. I think it must be the cruise & stay accommodation that holds them back.

They could always bring out the itineraries and people who just wanted to cruise could book, and a note saying if you want cruise and stay, book "such and such" date......OR

Bring out the itineraries, outlining early booking offers etc. and say available to book from ????

They could always bring out the itineraries and people who just wanted to cruise could book, and a note saying if you want cruise and stay, book "such and such" date......OR

Bring out the itineraries, outlining early booking offers etc. and say available to book from ????

Yes would keep lots of people happy i think. Cruises are booked much earlier than land based holidays as a rule, unless its a Thomson cruise ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ahhh...because thoms dont want to make it easier to book just a cruise, they want you to book cruise & stay

this gets resort guests onto ships and it gets cruisers onto land......2 for the price of ....2!

I can almost hear the cash tills ringing over at thoms towers from here

Archived