South America - Around Cape Horn

ricktalcott

And is this all there is to paraphase Peggy Lee?

I was looking forward to every single word of the journey and feel cheated to have missed your impressions of Val and Vina Del Mar and also the trip back home!

This was one of the most interesting and enjoyable reads that I've read on CruiseCritics (or anywhere) and I just hated to see it come to an end.

My DH and I are going on Jan 20 on Insignia to many of the same places you visited and I have made some notes from this trip report that will enhance *our* experience, so the least I can do is say a "Thank You".

Carol

Wow! I'd never seen this thread before today, and I just read all the way through it. Great writing! I WANT THE REST NOW, please.:)

I also want to add my thoughts....

Rick this has been the most enjoyable read that I've seen on cruisecritic... I hope you are/did enjoy you cruise to NZ etc.

We'll be travelling to BA and "sailing" all the way back to Florida in Feb/March 07.

Thanks for all the info.

Rick: what a great trip!!!!.... this is my dream cruise... will continue to dream as long as I am supporting a kid in college!!! then its off to see the penguins, Tango with a gaucho and trekking to the end of the earth for me...

I shall print and save this review and the pictures were simply breathtaking!!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Archived