Delightful Flight from San Francisco!

T5LHR

Hello!

I have been off the forum for a while... Had a little bit going on which has kept me away.

However... I worked a flight from San Francisco last night into Heathrow, and, I have to say, what made it absolutely delightful were the fantastic passengers who had disembarked the Queen Victoria and were heading back to the UK.

I had the pleasure of looking after several of them in Business Class and heard nothing but absolutely wonderful reports of outstanding service in Princess and Queens Grill as well as a wonderful atmosphere on the ship.

I also had the pleasure of chatting to a lovely couple who have a full World Cruise booked for 2014, and spent some time talking with them about their level of excitement for the next voyage.

As we climbed out of San Francisco, we took off out over the Pacific and made a right turn back in to skirt the city as we headed inland over the US mainland, and, had an outstanding view of the QV in port at the Embarcadero.

I am so glad to hear everyone had, and is having a wonderful time on Victoria!

T5

:)

Hello!

I have been off the forum for a while... Had a little bit going on which has kept me away.

However... I worked a flight from San Francisco last night into Heathrow, and, I have to say, what made it absolutely delightful were the fantastic passengers who had disembarked the Queen Victoria and were heading back to the UK.

I had the pleasure of looking after several of them in Business Class and heard nothing but absolutely wonderful reports of outstanding service in Princess and Queens Grill as well as a wonderful atmosphere on the ship.

I also had the pleasure of chatting to a lovely couple who have a full World Cruise booked for 2014, and spent some time talking with them about their level of excitement for the next voyage.

As we climbed out of San Francisco, we took off out over the Pacific and made a right turn back in to skirt the city as we headed inland over the US mainland, and, had an outstanding view of the QV in port at the Embarcadero.

I am so glad to hear everyone had, and is having a wonderful time on Victoria!

T5

:)

It's nice to have you posting back on Cruise Critic again. :)

And how lovely that those passengers had such a great time, it's wonderful to hear about those experiences, thanks for posting. :)

Archived