Can you request a private table?

Icon5

I was woundering if you can request not to be seated in at a group table.

We will be sailing on the breeze next month and would would like to have private table of 4 -

Can I make the request/how?

thanks

If you are at assigned seating, you will have to ask the maître d' on the first day of the cruise and they will try and arrange it if possible.

If you have anytime dining, you simply tell the hostess each night you want a table for 4.

You can send an email in advance requesting a certain size table. Provide your name, sailing date and cabin number along with your dining time preference. Here Its the two letter ship code then maitred@carnival.com

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Hope this helps.:)

You do not have to ask John Heald, lol, you can reserve a table for two on the ship, We always pick a table we like and its never a problem.

really? Do they displace people at another table and move you there?

I can see requests being easier to fill with late dining compared to early. We did have a MD block the other seats in a booth for us once. It wasn't intentional, we just asked if anyone one else was coming so we knew if we should order or not...he said no and he'd make sure it was just us.

really? Do they displace people at another table and move you there?

I can see requests being easier to fill with late dining compared to early. We did have a MD block the other seats in a booth for us once. It wasn't intentional, we just asked if anyone one else was coming so we knew if we should order or not...he said no and he'd make sure it was just us.

"Your Time Dining" - Go to MDR as soon as possible and ask for a table for two and they will tell you available times and tables. You can choose.

"Your Time Dining" - Go to MDR as soon as possible and ask for a table for two and they will tell you available times and tables. You can choose.

We always have Your Time Dining and we have NEVER gone to the MDR upon boarding to request anything.

When we go to dinner we simply tell them we want a table for two and we have never had a problem getting it.

When my husband and I cruise alone we always ask TA for a Table for 2. Never has been a problem to get.

On our last cruise, we had any time dining and always requested a table for 2. It was wonderful to eat with DH and not have to eat with people that you don't know or even want to know. We've had some disastrous moments on past cruises and found ourselves eating in the buffet every night.:rolleyes:

ATD, the hostess will ask for you cabin number, then seat you according to how many in your party. We are always a party of 2.

BUT!!!!! The tables for 2 are about 4 inches from each other, so it is almost like sitting at a table with others.

We have been very lucky on the past 2 cruises and really enjoyed being with the people that were in our cluster and always requested the same tables. If you happen to not like your seat, next night when you check in, just ask to be seated in another area.

Our first two cruises we used the MDR for breakfasts 1/2 the time and for all evening meals. The last cruise we stopped using the MDR after 2 breakfasts and one evening meal ( we are just skipping MDR for the most part on future cruises~ just too many issues we have had).

BUT...we have always asked for a table of 3 EVERY time on our 3 cruises for the 3 of us. We prefer NOT to sit with strangers. We have gotten are request EVERY time.

The are VERY accomodating in that respect.

You cannot request by table size. You can write to JH and ask him to put in a request to the MD for table for two

Quick. Everyone send your personal requests to John Heald. I'm sure he has NOTHING better to do than get you a table that you don't have to share.

Seriously, just talk to the Maitre'd before, or call your PVP and request a private table. I'm sure someone can take care of it. John has a job to do, and it's not to help people get tables and free bottles of cheap champagne because you stubbed your toe on the last cruise.

Archived