new diamond member question

I am a new diamond member and will be sailing on the allure in April. Do I need to book the shows in advance or can we get tickets on board .also if you are elite on celebrity, can you use the diamond lounge?

Book in advance and yes you can use Diamond Lounge. Just make sure you SeaPass Card says Diamond Member on the bottom

I am a new diamond member and will be sailing on the allure in April. Do I need to book the shows in advance or can we get tickets on board .also if you are elite on celebrity, can you use the diamond lounge?

You should book the shows in advance to get the times you want, but you can also book onboard. Elite on Celebrity has the Diamond perks including the D lounge.

Maybe you have done this already, but the reciprocity between Celebrity and Royal is not automatic. You need to call Crown & Anchor and give them your Captain's Club number so they can enroll you in Crown & Anchor and give you a C&A number. Then you want to make sure the C&A number is on your Royal booking so you get the Diamond benefits. Also, if you have a balcony on your Royal cruise, you can get a discount from your Diamond status.

Archived