Parking close to the Miami Port ('Premier Parking Ventures')

Turbo6ta

I was checking on parking for a 4 day Carnival cruise my wife and I are going on the end of this month out of the Port of Miami.

Seems like if you park right at the port, the cost is $20 per day.

However, if you park at Premier Parking Ventures, the cost is $8.49 per day with "no hidden fees".

There website says that they are located less than 1 mile from the port, free continuous shuttle to the port, 24/7 security in a gated safe facility, and paved, lit and city approved.

Anyone here use this parking facility? .... Seems to me like a good deal at less than half the price of the port parking lot.

Website: http://premierparkingusa.com/cruise-parking/port-of-miami

Off-site parking in Miami is duscussed all the time on the FLA departure baords: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Some love 'em, some hate 'em, and there are more than a few horror stories (long waits for vans,:( vans that never show up, :mad: and cars damaged or broken into while on cruise. :eek:)

Good luck! :)

• 9 months later...

They put 1600 miles on my truck joy riding while I was on a 7 day cruise. Found blunt wraps in back seat. Isn't this basically the same as stealing a vehicle. So mad. You would have to be out of your mind to give them your car. Just don't want anyone to have this happen to them.