Here are the Summer 2014 itineraries

pacheco18

Who says there's a problem? I was just pointing out something that Oceania Club members who are Silver or above might not have been aware of, that's all.

I sure if they were denied their free gratuities from the promotion they would be yelling loud & clear

This was brought up before & I did voice my concern then but I have not reached that level in the Oceania club YET

Time will tell how it plays out

I was told the same as you ..it will turn into an OBC for one of the perks

Lyn

P.S. I lost your email can you contact me

My DH and I are Silver members with 3 more cruises already booked for 2014 -- they all include the Pre-Paid Gratuities "incentive" from O. As Silver members, we are also suppose to receive PPG as well as an OBC of $400 per cabin. This, IMHO, negates our perk as loyal customers to O. We have heard nothing about an additional OBC to make up for this and so my DH sent an email to O on Wednesday, 2/27/13. He questioned them regarding this situation and, as of today, Saturday, 3/2 , we have not had any kind of response (even to say that they are checking the situation)!

I know that FDR reads these boards religiously (he even responded to my query about Iceland earlier in this thread) and I hope he will light a fire under his Miami personnel to at least acknowledge that they received our email and are giving it the attention that it deserves. It is just good manners and good business practice to do so.

If anyone hears anything further or has more information, please let me know.

Thanks, Billie

This may have already been discussed in a separate thread, but I've been away for a while and haven't seen it.

O's Summer 2014 itineraries include free pre-paid gratuities if booked by 5/31/13.

We get complementary gratuities already as silver Oceania Club members. Our TA initially said that since we already get gratuities, the free gratuity promotion would be treated as an additional on-board credit -- made sense to me. Later she called to say that an Oceania representative said this is in fact not the case.

If you already get complementary gratuities through Oceania Club, the new free gratuity promotion is of no additional value. It is only of value to those who have cruised 9 times or less with Oceania.

We are Silver and our invoice for our cruise May 2014, Lima to London, shows under Promotional Amenities: Limited Time Pre Paid Gratuities for guests 1,2 and Oceania Club Complimentary Gratuities for guests 1,2. In the past, when we have gotten our gratuities paid for by our travel agent and our Oceania Club Gratuities, one of them has just shown as being converted to OBC. Based on my invoice, I would say that the information that you have received is incorrect.

Cenia

Archived