standard balcony amenities

odysee

Hope somebody can help me out here.

We have only been once in a standard veranda on S class ships as we were lucky to get very cheap upgrades to Aqua/Concierge for all our other cruises.

Now this fall, the Aqua price for our 2 week cruise would be $ 500 p.p. more than 1A. We have decided it is not worth it to us and we can find better ways to spend the $ 1000.

However, I can not remember anymore what amenities are included in standard veranda (S class) and what I should pack (I think I remember shampoo, soapbar and body lotion, but am not sure about hair conditioner, body wash. And was there a small umbrella in the cupboard ? Aqua had 2; a big one and a collapsible one.

Thanks for input as shops on board are somewhat lacking if one forgets something.

Here you go, the comparison of amenities from one cabin category to the other from the Celebrity website. I will say that for as awkward as Celebrity's site is for booking, I've always found it really helpful for basic information about the ships (menus and venues, etc.) Although there's no mention of the umbrella! We've always stayed in either Concierge or Aqua cabins so I'm afraid I can't tell you if you'll find one in an A1 cabin. Someone else is bound to know. http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type3.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_staterooms_aqua_class&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_staterooms&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_staterooms

Archived