"lost towels"

alisonpv

I didn't want to post this on that saved chair thread...

I'm a very new cruiser.. We have Spa balconies on the Splendor this coming June. One of the "Selling points" of the Spa cabin was "special colored towels" (which made me laugh... I really don't care what color it is, as long as I can get dry).

Anyway, On the towel chair saving thread, a few folks mentioned moving towels, and if the owner couldn't find said towel they were charged $22?

Is this accurate? I won't use the damn special colored towels if I have to worry about accidentally leaving it behind at a pool and be charged money for it.

Whether they are the "special" colored towels or the regular beach towels that Carnival provides, you "can" be charged for losing one. Although I have never heard of anyone getting charged. Don't worry about it. We even take them ashore with us on excursions. Use their nice, thick, comfy, absorbant towels, and ENJOY (and relax:D).

Carnival can charge you for the lost towel, keep that in mind. I had a towel stolen from me while out by the pool. I went to the towel booth and explained what happened and was given another one, no charge.

Archived