Adriatic Insurance?

Am I covered for an adriatic cruise under the europe policy. I am going with a company that covers cruises but I cant get a list of countries.

Not even knowing which company you are going with it would be hard to say . Chances are you are covered for all the countries

you will visit but if you have any doubt you should phone your travel insurer who can advise you better than any of us on here .:)

Am I covered for an adriatic cruise under the europe policy. I am going with a company that covers cruises but I cant get a list of countries.

Your policy booklet should tell you which countries are included in the type of insurance you have purchased. There are normally at least three different types, i.e. Europe, Worldwide, and Worldwide including USA & Caribbean. The countries for each category should be listed and it is best to check against the ports you are going to.

For the Adriatic I would think European covers it but, as Kalos has said, without knowing what your ports are. Best to speak to your provider and also check policy document yourself to be absolutely sure.

:)

Archived