Just booked Eurodam

Gracie115

I appreciate your comments though don't agree with some of your Celebrity criticisms...they have the Persian Garden which I would think would be somewhat similar to the "thermal suite" on HAL, also have the Solarium pool area which is an adults only area which we really liked. Don't understand your reference to the balcony locations on Celebrity, we've experienced on 6 different ships and have no issue. BUT don't misunderstand we all have our opinions and I appreciate yours, and look forward to trying the Eurodam this fall....

Who knows maybe I will feel the same after trying HAL, what I would like though is to just add another cruiseline to the ones we already try thereby have more choices!! Thanks again for your honest opinions!!:)

You are welcome!

Persian Gardens is similar but Celebrity does not have a key feature - hydropool.

Solarium is a covered pool and it's not a substitude for a real open pool.

We pay $$$ airfare and $$$$ for a cruise in the Caribbean not to stay under the roof...:)

Major issues with balconies on Celebrity S-Class:

- lower balcony deck has a lot of obstructions (siginificantly more than on Vista ships)

- upper balconies are located between struts under overhang that is terrible on Celebrity S-Class ships

- many of more expensive cabins have worse location than the cheaper ones

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived