What time if FTTF available?

crusinfamof4

Hello! Per JH blog, we will be able to begin purchasing FTTF for our upcoming cruise today. Does anyone know what time it usually shows on excursions for sale? Waited up til midnight last night, nothing, was up at 6:30 am this morning, nothing and just checked, still not available. Is there some magic hour when they update the website? Thanks!

I don't know the answer to your question, BUT, JH also said it would not be available for my Victory cruise until 2/14. I purchased it on Monday! Keep checking.

I think 2/14 is the first Victory cruise you can use it on.. Not purchase it..

And last week carnival added the FTTF option between 3:30pm and 4:00pm est to the website.

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

FTTF should show up on the shore excursions, if they have any left. It depends on the number of platinum cruisers, wedding parties etc. that also will be boarding. They release approximately 15 to 30 at a time, keep checking back. You do NOT have to have the cruise paid in full before you can book, which is another reason you should keep checking especially near final payment date when there are cancellations.

FTTF should show up on the shore excursions, if they have any left. It depends on the number of platinum cruisers, wedding parties etc. that also will be boarding. They release approximately 15 to 30 at a time, keep checking back. You do NOT have to have the cruise paid in full before you can book, which is another reason you should keep checking especially near final payment date when there are cancellations.

It wasn't being released for sale until today for sail dates starting Feb 23rd.

I have been looking at the FTTF for a cruise that we will be booking soon for 2014. Is this like the normal shore excursions - you have to have your cruise completely paid for before you can purchase it? Thanks for the info!

I purchased this for my cruise Sept this year on the Victory and I still have a balance left. It's just located under shore excursions.

Thanks for the info!

I think 2/14 is the first Victory cruise you can use it on.. Not purchase it..

And last week carnival added the FTTF option between 3:30pm and 4:00pm est to the website.

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

thanks Bashlin, that makes a lot of sense.

Just got mine for the Mar 09 sailing on Freedom. There was 15 remaining when I booked, however, went to do a second room and it was no longer showing as an option :confused::confused:

We just had the same problem. I booked our cabin, no problem. Then when I went to get one for the kids cabin, it wasn't even listed. I called the e-solutions dept for CCl-800-845-2599-and while on hold I kept trying and got it. So now both of our cabins are booked!!!! :) :) :)

FTTF for the Freedom may 18th. But could not do it on the website,had to call carnival and have them do it! So My advise is if it shows NO EXCURSIONS AVAILABLE for the port you are leaving from call Carinval and have them check:) Hopefully this helps my fellow roll call folks on this cruise....

Had a 20 minute roller coaster ride trying to get FTTF for our June 9 cruise on the Freedom. Logged in and saw there were 14 available so I grabbed one for each of our two rooms :D. Then I went to check out and the web site wouldn't let me do it :eek:. Then I got on the phone and spent five minutes on hold :(:mad:. Then a nice lady picked up and sold me two FTTF that are now showing in my booking :D:D It's all good now and in 2898 hours I'll be heading out on the Freedom. Life is good!

Had a 20 minute roller coaster ride trying to get FTTF for our June 9 cruise on the Freedom. Logged in and saw there were 14 available so I grabbed one for each of our two rooms :D. Then I went to check out and the web site wouldn't let me do it :eek:. Then I got on the phone and spent five minutes on hold :(:mad:. Then a nice lady picked up and sold me two FTTF that are now showing in my booking :DIt's all good now and in 2898 hours I'll be heading out on the Freedom. Life is good!

That was very nice of her. I booked it for my room and wanted to surprise the people traveling with us, when I called Carnival they told me it could only be booked online. Lucky I was able to talk to the people traveling with us and they also wanted to do it and bought it themselves. Guess I'll have to find another surprise for their honeymoon:o

Does anyone know if it will be offered on the Splendor?

I'm waiting also, called Carnival they couldn't tell me why it wasn't in the Splendor yet either. We just have to be patient and keep checking. I have a

lot of time yet not going till 4/14.

Hello! Per JH blog, we will be able to begin purchasing FTTF for our upcoming cruise today. Does anyone know what time it usually shows on excursions for sale? Waited up til midnight last night, nothing, was up at 6:30 am this morning, nothing and just checked, still not available. Is there some magic hour when they update the website? Thanks!

I am new to the blog...where would I find information about this on John's blog?

Archived