Safety in Aruba

SDCfirsttimeer

There's no danger if you keep your wits about you, as you would in a mall parking lot or any other place!

Are you considering going "off the beaten path"? Well, don't, if you're worried!

Aruba is one of the safest tourist spots!

Like any place just be careful - don't go off with strangers after drinking all night or go off with a guy you've met on the internet

It's a shame that Aruba has gotten bad publicity, but I have felt very safe there. Just like anyplace don't wander down a dark alley or street alone at night , etc..

I've gone there alone before and had no problems

I feel safer in Aruba than just about any other island I've visited (and I love them all, but some are definitely tamer than others). It's a wonderful place to visit. We recently spent a week in the Palm Beach area and felt very safe walking around both day and night. Just use common sense rules like any other city or town you would visit in the states.

Been there several times. Discovered the island on a cruise and now have rented condo's there several times. It's a wonderful island where we have never had any issues or seen anything to concern us. That being said I am always on watch for anything that seems out of place.

Now back to Aruba. Will be there in about 4 weeks for a fun spring break week with the family.

Archived