Private Tour Guides-Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and/or Bali.

grant11955

Can anyone recommend private tour guides for Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and/or Bali. I have been to these places many times on my own , but I am taking my kids and parents and would like to have a van and tour guide for a day tour in each place.

For Singapore you can check out the Singapore Tourist Board website and they have a link to 3 pdf brochures of different taxi tour companies. They say the drivers are also licensed tour guides. They can probably accomodate your request for a van. While I've never used this service in Singapore, the taxi drivers that I have had when I was there were all very courteous and efficient.

Here is the link: www.visitsingapore.com/sections/articles/3c/1,1177,478,00.html

For Bangkok, we hired a guide for the next day on our arrival at the airport. They had a desk near the luggage pick-up. They had a book with a list of half day and full day tours.

We chose a half day tour w/ guide and driver in a private car with a/c and I think we paid about $30. for 3- 4 hours.

Jane

• 2 years later...
Can anyone recommend private tour guides for Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and/or Bali. I have been to these places many times on my own , but I am taking my kids and parents and would like to have a van and tour guide for a day tour in each place.

I saw your posting for tour guides,we are doing the same trip this year,,did you ever find any guides????

whyme71842@aol.com

Archived