1/26 Liberty Retailer Therapy 3.0 – Trip n Ship

BSQ

Afterthoughts

The only thing on board the ship we decided we'd do differently is not book stateroom 1003 again, and next time try any time dining. There seemed to be more going on in the evening and the late dinner seating seemed to interfer with that or we felt rushed to get out of dinner (or even skip/change cocktail hour :eek:)

Guest services did call towards the end of the cruise seeking opinions about the FTTF program. They wanted to know if we had a good experience and if there was anything that could be improved upon.

For the first time ever, 1 day after I was back I'd received a survey from Carnival about the cruise. with the exception of one excursion, I have nothing but favorable things to say.

In all, we enjoyed our cruise, the places we visited and the things we did. even Grand Cayman with OBC.

We take the good with the bad and it all becomes a vacation memory. BubbaQ and I slept a lot during this cruise, in thinking about it we realized we were both just really worn out from stress and relocation and needed the rest. We needed to reconnect as friends, and the Liberty welcomed us and our silliness.

On the last night, if you saw a very tall man wearing bright green pants and a bright pink plaid shirt, that was BubbaQ. I was beside him in bright purple jeans and an bright orange flowered shirt. As we were walking down the promenade (that seems a bit redundant), he more than I drew the whispers of "<nudge> would you look at what they are wearing".

The night we brought the cows to the Alchemy Bar we did draw the ire of someone we have come to refer to as "the cow hater chick".

To the cow hater chick this picture is for you, a tile from the backwall of the atrium bar ....

2013liberty408.jpg

We don't take ourselves too seriously and we enjoy vacationing Q-Style. If you have any questions about the ship or itinerary, ask away and we'll try to answer them.

LOL small word. Yes I did. BubbaQ video taped it all. I'm not sure what about me said yes Karl, I would very much like to "volunteer".

Thinking on the fly after a couple of cocktails is not my forte. LOL

Thanks for the review. I have sailed on the Liberty before and excited to sail on the Liberty in just 68 days!! I really enjoyed your pictures!! ;) Again thanks for taking the time to write the review and post pictures.

The name of the restaurant we eat at in Belize was Hode's Place.

There ya go. I'll also mention if you didn't like the included lunch, you could order and pay for something else from their menu

Thanks for the review. I have sailed on the Liberty before and excited to sail on the Liberty in just 68 days!! I really enjoyed your pictures!! ;) Again thanks for taking the time to write the review and post pictures.

You're welcome! Enjoy your trip!

Thank you for posting your review with all the great pictures. The Belize pictures were much appreciated and should be enough to convince more people to get away from the port areas and actually experience a real adventure. Ol' Bill and Cow Hater chick can't wait to join you on your next cruise.

Thanks for the review! We are doing the same excursion in Belize. I look forward to it.

Hope you like it. All six of us thought it was great. It was a long day but very worth it.

What's up with the cow hater chick? What did she do to deserve a name like that? (my brain is thinking ...lol)

Honestly, I don't know what set her off, but she started talking trash about the cow. Now I get people might think it's odd, but we think she may have been mad that we were all laughing and joking with the bartenders and she wasn't getting any attention from them or someone else we were talking to. (They'd gotten their drinks). All I know is she had some hate directed at my cow. Not BubbaQ's just mine. I suspect she was jealous that M5 looked better in black and white than she did, and was envious of M5's sparkly bows.

(:eek: yeah, I went there)

:D

Thanks for the report!

Thanks neighbor!

Thank you for posting your review with all the great pictures. The Belize pictures were much appreciated and should be enough to convince more people to get away from the port areas and actually experience a real adventure. Ol' Bill and Cow Hater chick can't wait to join you on your next cruise.

Your last line made be LOL. Thanks for that laugh.

Honestly, I don't know what set her off, but she started talking trash about the cow. Now I get people might think it's odd, but we think she may have been mad that we were all laughing and joking with the bartenders and she wasn't getting any attention from them or someone else we were talking to. (They'd gotten their drinks). All I know is she had some hate directed at my cow. Not BubbaQ's just mine. I suspect she was jealous that M5 looked better in black and white than she did, and was envious of M5's sparkly bows.

(:eek: yeah, I went there)

:D

Thanks for the explanation. I thought maybe the two of you had been in argument. To the cow hater chick: Don't be hatin' on the cow!

Thanks for the explanation. I thought maybe the two of you had been in argument. To the cow hater chick: Don't be hatin' on the cow!

Exactly! Don't be hatin' on the Cowz.

They are actually quite adorable. :D

Archived