Legend inside with french Door???

BIG GUY

We are on Legend in March.Just got our cabin# 4200. Obstructed view with French door. Has anyone had this type of cabin before? Should I call and get it changed?

Keep that cabin and enjoy !!! :D

If you had a guarantee inside, and were assigned this cabin you lucked out. An inside that has natural light, and french doors that you can open and enjoy the sea air and breeze. You can't go out the french doors, as there is a railing and glass partition (same as a balcony) at the door opening.

You will not be able to see straight out, but will be able to see below the lifeboat to deck 3 below, and you may be able to see the sea as well.

cruise line rooms dot com (no spaces) has photos of these types of cabins...just choose carnival, choose your ship, and then take a look under where it asks you to 'select a room'...if a picture exists, you will see the cabin listed. Don't forget to also check other spirit class ships (Miracle, Pride & Spirit) for pics.

Enjoy your cruise !

The French door 4K rooms on Spirit class ships are one of the best bargains on Carnival. Inside room prices but still has natural sunlight coming in and if you pick a room in between 2 lifeboats, you will have a bit of an ocean view as well.

Yes, I just got off the Legend and had cabin #4130 a French Door cabin. We loved it, its so nice to get fresh air, and you aren't far from the sea so can hear it very well. I had a slice of ocean view, and it was enough to tell the weather and how nice the ocean was. We did have to remember to wipe the outside of the railing/door because it was always covered in dried salt. Just remember to keep the drapes drawn while changing clothes or participating in other (ahem) questionably clothed activities.

I would do it again!

YEP,,,like the two posters above have noted,,you've got the best bargain on the high seas. These cabins are VERY highly sought after, and if you snagged one by accident,,,absolutely HOLD ON TO IT. You're gonna have a wonderful cruise.

"SKY"

We totally had one of these on the Miracle and liked it pretty well. You can see the ocean a LITTLE BIT around the lifeboats (we were not between lifeboats) and can also wave to anyone walking on the promenade below you. I would book one again being as their the same price as the inside.

• 11 months later...
We are on Legend in March.Just got our cabin# 4200. Obstructed view with French door. Has anyone had this type of cabin before? Should I call and get it changed?

I know this thread is almost a year old, but I was doing some searching and dug it up. Do you happen to have any pictures from cabin 4200 that you were assigned on the Legend or even just any opinions on the cabin. I am considering booking this cabin and wanted to see what kind of view you ended up having out of the french doors. Any help would be great!

Thanks

I know this thread is almost a year old, but I was doing some searching and dug it up. Do you happen to have any pictures from cabin 4200 that you were assigned on the Legend or even just any opinions on the cabin. I am considering booking this cabin and wanted to see what kind of view you ended up having out of the french doors. Any help would be great!

Thanks

I just checked cruise line rooms .com and they have the same room as you are looking at only on the spirit. Same boat basically for that room. Be sure to type the cruise line rooms .com without the spaces and click on carnival than go down to the spirit click than look for room 4200 and it will come up with some good pictures for you.:D