Baby weight be gone!

Redcannon

Anyone else trying to get rid of the pesky baby weight prior to your cruise? My little one is five months today, and exclusively breast fed still. I know many women lose a ton of weight breast feeding, but I sure didn't. My body has held on to every last bite of food. When I got pregnant I was 130 pounds. When I had my munchkin, I weighed in at 182. I lost 20 pounds immediately after she was born. Than Nothing. At. All. I walk an average of 2-3 miles a day and going to start Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred today. I have 30 pounds to lose before our cruise on September 7th on Oasis of the Seas. I have just under 7 months to get my sexy back on!!

My son is 11.5mo old, and I've lost all of my baby. Took me from the time he was 2 months old until he was 9 months. When I got pregnant, I was 108, and at my 40wk I was 158 (a lot of water weight honestly) and then dropped 20lbs immediately after having him. You ladies can do this!! MFP has really helped me lose the weight, as well as JM 30DS!! Completed the 30DS twice, and starting Monday I am doing her 6p6w.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Oh man I'll join you girls. I gained 30 w/ my pregnancy. Lost 20. I don't care too much about the numbers though. I care about my body's composition. My legs and arms are ok, but my mid section is....::shudder::...let's just say I gotta lotta core work to do!

My son turns 9 months in a few days, I have no excuse not to be back to my old self by now. 9 months up 9 months down, isn't that what they say?

We cruise mid may... I hope to be able to wear a two piece. ::fingers crossed::

Archived