1:30pm Boarding time???

MR NW GUY

I just recieved an email today advising that 1:30 was boarding time and not to arrive prior?

We have a priority boarding pass and this is the first time I recall ever seeing such a late boarding time.

Is this something new or specific to Baltimore or the Pride?

:confused:

Seems that is a standard email people are receiving. A lot post they just go when they normally would - as in much earlier than 1:30. I have a scooter and know from pervious cruise on same ship that I board after weddings yet my papers say 1:30. What a mess if everyone waited until that time to arrive.

That's what they tell everyone. Just ignore it. They are trying to spread out the crowds, but most of us just roll our eyes at it and show up at our normal early time. The busier times on many ships seem to be between noon-1:30, so show up before that, not after. You will not be denied, unless the ship is delayed.

• 2 months later...

Hello -

I just stumbled back to this thread. I would highly recommend arriving as late as possible unless you like to stand in line. We had priorioty boarding, but still had to wait in long lines after recieving our cards and completing check in. I think because the Pride arrives so late in the morning, there really is no way to speed the process up and they simply begin the check in later than any other ship I have been on.

I have been on 4 cruises on the Pride and they sent that letter every time. I just went 3 weeks ago and going again tomorrow.

3 weeks ago we had Priority due to a suite and there is no marking for "Priority". Make sure you ask one of the people when you get to the building and show your papers and they will get you to the priority line.

If you wait until 1:30...that is critical mass. Depending on the crowd almost 1 hour to get through security.

Go either before 12 or I have went at 3:00pm and no lines.

And yes they never get to Baltimore before 9...

Archived