What's the trick for Seabourn Seamail?

MightyQuinn

I signed up for promo e-mails on the Seabourn website 6 times in the last year. Call me obsessive. ;);) Each time I received a welcome acknowledgement telling me that I was in the system. But after that, nada. I even called a few months ago to check on why I wasn't getting any e-mails. The rep verified that I was in their system and I should be getting Seamail soon. But still nothing. Seabourn is on our radar for an Adriatic cruise and I'd like to be in the loop. Any tips for making it onto their e-mail list?

And another suggestion would be to decide where you want to go,when you want to go which ship you want to sail on,then just book the cruise,by the Seabourn website or through your travel agent.

There really is no mystery to getting emails from Seabourn or special prices, because everything you need is on the website.

I may have hit the jackpot with registration #7. I signed up for e-mail promos again yesterday and got the standard acknowledgement. Then today I received an e-mail from a Seabourn PCC who's eager to help me plan my next cruise. That's a new twist and I hope it's a sign that I'm now on the list. Hope I don't fall off once they realize I have a TA and don't need a PCC! Thanks for the additional suggestions to sign up at FB, the Seabourn blog and to check our on-line profiles. I now have all bases covered. And Mr Luxury, you're so right in saying that I could just look at the website, but where's the fun in that? I like getting promo e-mails and fooling myself, if only for a brief minute, that the cruise line really wants me! LOL. ;);)

Archived