Carnival can't take my money??

finzup-kt

Trying to pay my final balance which is due Feb 19th. The website doesn't seem to want to process my payment. :confused:

I fill in the form..

Firefox and IE - when I hit 'pay now' it says 'invalid expiration date' -- I'm just choosing values in THEIR dropdown list; there's no free form text field for me to mess up - I chose the month and a year that my card expires. Nothing invalid.

Chrome - there's no pay now button. But hit 'tab' to where 'pay now' would be and got same 'invalid expiration date' error.

(It's not even like it's submitting it and then coming back with the error - the error checking on the 'pay now' button is checking the form before submitting and coming up with the error. )

Any ideas? SO frustrated. :mad:

I had trouble as well last yeat and had to call my PVP and then she did something and I was all set within a couple of minutes, I to am in NH what part of the state are you located in I am in the seacoast and still shoveling from the blizzard Have a great day and enjoy your cruise. What airport are you leaving from? We have a service we use that is same price as bus.

Tom

Can you call them and give them payment information on the phone?

I could but i'm leaving in < 1 hour to go on a trip to India for 10 days.. trying to do last minute things before I leave, and almost forgot to make the payment. Last time I called Carnival I was on hold for 10+ minutes...

I think I'll just task the hubby with dealing with it.. .:D

I had trouble as well last yeat and had to call my PVP and then she did something and I was all set within a couple of minutes, I to am in NH what part of the state are you located in I am in the seacoast and still shoveling from the blizzard Have a great day and enjoy your cruise. What airport are you leaving from? We have a service we use that is same price as bus.

Tom

Hi, i'm in Londonderry .. snow was very powdery here so no real issues... plows did a fantastic job.

not sure how we're getting to airport (BOS) but probably the boston express bus... what service do you use? I would rather use a service than a bus..

thx

Yes we use Provider I think is the full name, my son in law takes care of that part of the cruise we have used them the last 4 cruises we have gone on and if you would like send me your email and I will send all information to you my email is my cruise critic name --------@yahoo.com

looks like they obfuscated your e-mail.. here's my email -- khargraves (@) yahoo (dot) com ... just have to 'assemble' it :)

thanks!

I never make payments on the website. I prefer to talk to a real person on the phone to make sure everything is set. And I always make final payment at least a week ahead of time, just in case there is some sort of glitch.

Trying to pay my final balance which is due Feb 19th. The website doesn't seem to want to process my payment. :confused:

I fill in the form..

Firefox and IE - when I hit 'pay now' it says 'invalid expiration date' -- I'm just choosing values in THEIR dropdown list; there's no free form text field for me to mess up - I chose the month and a year that my card expires. Nothing invalid.

Chrome - there's no pay now button. But hit 'tab' to where 'pay now' would be and got same 'invalid expiration date' error.

(It's not even like it's submitting it and then coming back with the error - the error checking on the 'pay now' button is checking the form before submitting and coming up with the error. )

Any ideas? SO frustrated. :mad:

This might help:

Go to "Tools" at the top of your page and select "Options". Delete "Cookies", then try making your payment. :cool:

Archived