Seattle Hotels near Market Place

Clarkk W Griswald

I know all about researching here on cruise critic. The reason I posted this thread is because I didn't want to take the time to sift though pages and pages looking at all cities in "west coast departures" to find Seattle hotels. And, I know all about the Expedia, Priceline, etc site. I guess I didn't make myself too clear, I was hoping to receive suggestions from those who have actually stayed at these hotels. Not wanting to take a "stab in the dark" picking a hotel because it looks good on a website. But, thanks for your input.

I am going in July, I could not find anything within walking distance (5 to 6 blocks) of Pike Place Market, that I thought look like a nice hotel for less than $250. I am staying at The Inn at the Market.

You could stay a little further out, maybe close to the light rail or the monorail and find a place cheaper. The light rail is very inexpensive transportation.

Now whatever you do, don’t make the mistake of calling the market Pike’s, some people get very upset if you do.

I have never been to Seattle. We are planning to stay at the Red Lion on 5th in June. Didn't get a very good deal at $229 per night for 4 people, but wanted to stay somewhere close to Pikes and close to the light rail for around 200. And I needed 3 rooms (12 people total). We will only be there for one night. Hope I didn't make a poor choice.

Archived