Silhouette/Eclipse embarkation

boyerd

And if it is, what will you do ? Cancel your cruise ?

FWIW, when we debarked from the Silhouette Transatlantic in Dec, we were at either #26 or #29. We had a perfectly smooth debarkation, except for the "long" distance walk necessary to reach the terminal. Our group was called at the scheduled 8:10 time, and we were at the airport by 9:05 for our 11:45 flight.

And if it is, what will you do ? Cancel your cruise ?

FWIW, when we debarked from the Silhouette Transatlantic in Dec, we were at either #26 or #29. We had a perfectly smooth debarkation, except for the "long" distance walk necessary to reach the terminal. Our group was called at the scheduled 8:10 time, and we were at the airport by 9:05 for our 11:45 flight.

I should also mention that this was on a Sunday, with 8 ships in port.

What pier does the Silhouette use...please don't tell me the same as Eclipse!

Hi Boyerd,

From what I've been noticing on the PEV schedule, Silhouette has been using Pier 25 (though I have noticed an occasional other terminal), as she departs on Sundays. She's also at Pier 25 this coming Sunday. I hope this helps.

Hi Boyerd,

From what I've been noticing on the PEV schedule, Silhouette has been using Pier 25 (though I have noticed an occasional other terminal), as she departs on Sundays. She's also at Pier 25 this coming Sunday. I hope this helps.

You can be pretty sure it will embark from pier 25, even though its not very nice, you won't be in it very long, so don't stress about it.

Archived