Formal nights on the Diamonds

grams98

Just starting to put aside things I should pack for an upcoming Bangkok to Beijing 16 night cruise. Princess says 3 formal nights. Does anyone know which nights they are? And are all three equally dressy,or is there one of the three nights when people get more dressed up than the other two nights? I am just thinking that the first one is the dressiest? We enjoy dressing up, it's a problem of packing space, and just tying to get it all figured out. Any insights will be appreciated. Thanks, Grams98

Just starting to put aside things I should pack for an upcoming Bangkok to Beijing 16 night cruise. Princess says 3 formal nights. Does anyone know which nights they are? And are all three equally dressy,or is there one of the three nights when people get more dressed up than the other two nights? I am just thinking that the first one is the dressiest? We enjoy dressing up, it's a problem of packing space, and just tying to get it all figured out. Any insights will be appreciated. Thanks, Grams98

Roughly every 5 days and they will be sea days.The exact dates will be in the Patter maybe on embarkation day or the first sea day (so ladies can book the salon :rolleyes:) . I think the Captain's Circle cocktail party in Club Fusion is the dressiest, followed by the first formal. You could wear the same dress all 4 nights if you like.

Archived