Ultimate Dining Package

dinosaurdem

I have seen several references to a package which allows dining in the specialty restaurants every evening and breakfast and lunch when available, but can find nothing on Celebrity's website. Please tell me more.

If you call Celebrity directly, and once connected, ask the agent that you would like to speak with the Special Guest Services Rep, and they will assist you in planning the Ultimate Dining Package.

The Ultimate Dining Package is Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Special Event and Special Brunch/Night Dining in all of the Specialty Venues throughout your cruise. It's and All-In package. We found out about it on a review and then I called directly. We are planning on booking it immediately when we get on board. By the way, it is only available for purchase once on board, according to the Celebrity Newsletter.

• "Ultimate Specialty Package," which can be purchased only onboard, and features unlimited dinners in specialty restaurants of guests' choice, at least one specialty restaurant lunch, one admission to "Champagne High Tea," and unlimited breakfasts, lunches and dinners in "Bistro on Five" and, on Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Silhouette, also at "The Porch"

The cost is $29.00 per day, per person, plus gratuity, or about $420 total for each 7 day period.

I asked about "Sold Out" status in restaurants we would like to eat in and the program is limited for each sailing and only about 30 packages are sold. I was told that the Specialty restaurants set aside a certain number of places each night for those with the Ultimate Packages.

So basically, you can eat in all of the Specialty Restaurants, for the entire journey for one package price, including the Bistro on 5 and The Porch for lunch. Where ever there is a charge to eat, it's included. Having never sailed on Celebrity before and this is our upcoming first cruise on the Reflection, we felt the package was a great introduction to all the wonderful dining opportunities available to us.

My representative told me that on our first night, the ship assigns your first specialty dining restaurant reservation, but at your preferred time. After that, you then make your own reservations for dinner, brunch, events, etc on your own.

Every restaurant is available to Package participants, so you are not supposed to be "stuck" with reservations at 9 PM if you would like 7 PM. We are flexible and enjoy later dining times anyway.

I am anxious to hear from someone who has already used the package as well, to see if there were any glitches to the program. We are on the Reflection in 55 days....Whooo Hoo! Can't wait!

Archived