Alcoholic beverage packages

Moore60

• 1 month later...

I think the drink package is only about $21 per person/per day so for us on a 42 day cruise on NeoRomantica last year, it was well worth it! Also inludes fresh juices, specialty coffess. It was an awesome deal!!! And the NeoRomantica was fabulous! A great surprise!

Are these packages worth it if you are a light drinker? I like wine and my husband likes beer and mix drinks but we only have like a couple of drinks a day while on vacation...

We are sailing on the Costa Fortuna on Wednesday this week for 9 nights. We too are light drinkers but have bought the all inclusive package for the first time. It has cost 19.50 euros each per day. I will post a message when we return to let you know whether it was worthwhile as long as it's not too late for your sailing. When are you travelling and which ship?

Thank you so much for replying to my post...like you, my husband and I are light drinkers, you could've been describing us...so I would very much like to hear your advice..we are traveling on Costa Luminosa May 18th for seven days...have a wonderful time and be safe.

We are sailing on the Costa Fortuna on Wednesday this week for 9 nights. We too are light drinkers but have bought the all inclusive package for the first time. It has cost 19.50 euros each per day. I will post a message when we return to let you know whether it was worthwhile as long as it's not too late for your sailing. When are you travelling and which ship?

Hi Topaz - how nice to meet you here :D ( we are on the same Roll Call). I looked up the menue today and saw that the tropical cocktails like Pina Colada are not included in the package. That would have been the only thing I would have been intereseted in. So we will stick to the water package and hopefully have some Sangria together in Spain.

Archived