Hear us Carnival .. Bonuses for the crew

Alg63

I was not pn the ship (thank heavens) but we all heard how great the crew is. Maybe someone from Carnival will read this ...

I only READ this and if I am wrong then let Carnival correct it, or announce something in the press.. But it has been stated that the crew will be given their "full pay" and sent onto their next assignment or if they were scheduled to be on vacation .. That they can go.

I think EVERY crew member deserves a BIG bonus .. And not just a bonus but something to make up from the "extra tips" that they would have got in those last days from restaurants or from bar service and those who could not even get back to their cabins to leave something which may have been damaged / closed off due to water or sewerage issues.

Come on posters!! Lets tell Carnival...

I would think they would still get all the tips the passengers were required to pay, it's just that the money will come from Carnival now since the passengers are going to be refunded their cruise fare, taxes and tips. I totally agree that it sounds like the Crew did an amazing job under the conditions. Also agree that I suppose they won't get any extras, but this was not your average cruise and I'm sure they understand that.

Archived