Queens Grill QE

newtoit

Hi all. Will be booking a Med cruise on QE for October. Any advice, preference or recommendations on a Queens Grill cabin? Looking at a Q4,5,6.We travelled on QM2 TA last October and we are now HOOKED!!!

Thank you

Q4 if you don't like to walk so much, or Q5/Q6 at the rear if you want a cracking view and don't mind a little bit of up and down in heavy seas. QE has a flat stern, so the balconies are not overlooked like they are on QV.

We've done both Q4 and Q7 (now reclassified as Q6) and we preferred the layout and space of the Q7, even though it didn't have the wet bar and walk in wardrobe of a Q4. The stern corners (I think now Q5) get good recommendations and the balconies are a bit larger. Q4 gives you some extra priviledges but unless your voyage has lots of anchor ports I wouldn't get too excited.

We had Q5 on her first crossing, lovely suite. We always book the lowest QG or PG as we don't mind where we are on the ship. Be very careful, we went on a TA in 2006 as a one off to go back to NYC.....we are now diamond! I don't know what they put in the tea :D

Archived