On the breeze, missing grand turk

welldone60

We are on the Breeze and were just told we would not port at Grand Turk. We will have a sea day. We have a 4J cabon on Lido and when I walked out on the forward deck this morning you could hardly stand up. The wind was blowing 30+ kn. Capatain made a circle then they annouced the missed port. Never been to Grand Turk, so will try again someday.

On the other hand, we are having a great time. Love the ship. Meet some great folks from our roll call. Have a great MDR staff.

Now I think I will hit the rack for a little more shut-eye, it was a very late night.

Sorry about the missed port.

It's really windy here in Oklahoma today too....I would much rather be on a ship dealing with the wind....:p.....

Sister and I were on the Breeze a month ago today and just loved the ship and the crew was awesome....

If you get a chance go down to the Lobby bar and tell Agnes, Alex, Zeljko and Ni that Beverly and Donna said Hello!!!........they took great care of us on our B2B.....

We are on the Breeze and were just told we would not port at Grand Turk. We will have a sea day. We have a 4J cabon on Lido and when I walked out on the forward deck this morning you could hardly stand up. The wind was blowing 30+ kn. Capatain made a circle then they annouced the missed port. Never been to Grand Turk, so will try again someday.

On the other hand, we are having a great time. Love the ship. Meet some great folks from our roll call. Have a great MDR staff.

Now I think I will hit the rack for a little more shut-eye, it was a very late night.

Which 4J on Deck10 are you in? We are booked in a 4J for Breeze in May on deck 6, however a 4J on Lido just opened up and we're considering moving up ti it. Thanks.

Sorry you missed Grand Turk! We were there last week and thats a port we have

never been to. We missed HMC in April and I had the same

attitude, we will just have to book it again and try for the

port. Breeze is a beautiful ship. Check out Ron Pass in the

piano bar, hes awesome! :D

We also had a 4J on deck 7. Loved it!Enjoy your cruise!!!

Sorry you missed Grand Turk! We were there last week and thats a port we have

never been to. We missed HMC in April and I had the same

attitude, we will just have to book it again and try for the

port. Breeze is a beautiful ship. Check out Ron Pass in the

piano bar, hes awesome! :D

We also had a 4J on deck 7. Loved it!Enjoy your cruise!!!

Ron Pass is not to be missed . Just keep in mind that after midnight his show goes from mild to a very adult theme.

LOVED the BREEZE

Which 4J on Deck10 are you in? We are booked in a 4J for Breeze in May on deck 6, however a 4J on Lido just opened up and we're considering moving up ti it. Thanks.

10206, love it.

Ron Pass is not to be missed . Just keep in mind that after midnight his show goes from mild to a very adult theme.

LOVED the BREEZE

You are correct, Ron is alot of fun.

And we are having a great time... Weather a little iffy at times, but seems all are having fun. We had a down pour about an hour ago, we were sitting in the Red Frog Rum bar out of the rain. Everyone around the pool was running for cover except one guy who just layed there. Then in the middle of the rain, he got up and started putting on suntan lotion. The roar of laughter and applause was fantastic.

We missed Grand Turk on our last Valor cruise. Same reason: wind. They tried 3 times to dock but finally gave up. Still haven't made it back.

Oh well i love sea days so that gave me 4 on that cruise with a little extra OBC to boot so I got over it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10206, love it.

You are correct, Ron is alot of fun.

And we are having a great time... Weather a little iffy at times, but seems all are having fun. We had a down pour about an hour ago, we were sitting in the Red Frog Rum bar out of the rain. Everyone around the pool was running for cover except one guy who just layed there. Then in the middle of the rain, he got up and started putting on suntan lotion. The roar of laughter and applause was fantastic.

Tell Ron the Breeze-y Waiters say HI! He'll probably remember us more for the 70's outfits we wore one night.

Thanks!

Well, imagine that, 10206 is the only 4J on deck 10 available for our cruise in May. Any annoying noises from the door out to the deck slamin? Oh, is there a couch in the cabin?

This morning with the wind, it did slam, but the rest of the cruise so far has not been an issue.

Welldone, Welldone...:D

I don't want to rush your vacation at all, but can you please check if we can get luggage express to the Fort Lauderdale airport from the Breeze.

Many thanks in advance !

Not for this cruise, but they said "soon".....

OK, just for any one who is wondering why I am on the laptop while cruising, they added extra hours to Aruba and LaRomana :) and I am trying to change our tour times for those ports.....lol

This morning with the wind, it did slam, but the rest of the cruise so far has not been an issue.

Not for this cruise, but they said "soon".....

OK, just for any one who is wondering why I am on the laptop while cruising, they added extra hours to Aruba and LaRomana :) and I am trying to change our tour times for those ports.....lol

last question I promise...I there a couch in your 10206??? Thanks!!

I love your attitude about missing the port- some people can their panties in a bunch over it. :) I do hear it happens often unfortunately.

I will make sure I am mentally prepared for the possibility in November as I am looking fwd to geocaching GT :)

Oh, man! Grand Turk is a great place to visit, sorry you missed it. It was one of the high points of our cruise back in October...but we had to miss HMC.

I'm not sure how often Grand Turk is missed, but I'm not too surprised. During the Behind the Fun tour I asked Liberty's captain about port pilotage at the ports on our itinerary and he said that Grand Turk was especially tricky when it's windy since there is a narrow approachway, world-class reefs to avoid, and no port pilot.

Archived