Ever Sail Triumph Again?...Yes We Would!

rjackieb

We are also sailing Triumph in May. On May 20th. I cannot wait for your review, as you should be some of the first guests on her after she is all spruced up.

: )

She is a fine ship and hope y'all have a good one! Let's hope the legal 'stuff' is over and she can be refitted asap. The Lido pool on a hot sea day is the place to be!

Love the Triumph! Our cruise was cancelled on her for April 8th so we had to switch to the Magic. So sorry for what happened earlier this month, but you know crap happens! We are already planning to sail on this fun ship again next Spring!

Love the Triumph! Our cruise was cancelled on her for April 8th so we had to switch to the Magic. So sorry for what happened earlier this month, but you know crap happens! We are already planning to sail on this fun ship again next Spring!

The Magic was a great ship. The size was a bit intimidating at first, and of course I was lost for the first two days, but those helpful crew members seem to always be right where you need someone to help with directions. LOL We found a really nice young lady on first port day who found us completely direction turned and led us down to the gangplank on deck 0. Once I got used to things, I thought the layout of this ship flowed better than some I've cruised.

If you have the Southern Lights dining room, it's worth going at least one night to hear the waiter sing a couple songs after the usual song and dance by all the wait staff. We had early dining, so I'm not sure if he was there for late, but by the end of the week it seemed most passengers had heard him sing.

Also, worth taking note: the first couple days at sea, the floors in the lido buffet and the aft elevators were slippery from the humidity. Be extra careful on the first few steps.

She is a fine ship and hope y'all have a good one! Let's hope the legal 'stuff' is over and she can be refitted asap. The Lido pool on a hot sea day is the place to be!

Great to know! I am hoping she gets her scheduled 2014 2.0 Upgrades before she comes back! That would be so cool! I am looking forward to seeing how the cruise goes for you. Take lots of pics, please!

I've only sailed Triumph once and would go again. Why not sail on the Triumph or any other Carnival ship again. Most airlines and train have crashed at one time or another. I Haven't stop riding on them. I would rather loose a engine on a ship then 35,000 ft.

Thank you....

Archived