Boarding in 2nd Port

NW Pacific

A follow up to my Post from a couple wks ago. We were given permission to board in our hometown, (Astoria, OR) the second Port on the Pacific Coastal Cruise, we are continuing on after arriving in LA for the Panama Canal Cruise.

We could not get our cabin that was booked a year ago for the first part of the Cruise and will need to change when we get to LA. Has anyone else experienced this. Since having our luggage delayed 3 days on our last cruise, I am not wanting to take any chances about having luggage misplaced if we leave it in the first cabin to be moved by room steward to the next one. Is there a meeting place for passengers continuing on to a consecutive cruise onboard where we could take our luggage to and wait then take it to our new cabin ourselves? Have no idea what boarding will be like since we may be the only ones getting on at this Port, will be interesting I am sure, but it will be so convenient for us.

A follow up to my Post from a couple wks ago. We were given permission to board in our hometown, (Astoria, OR) the second Port on the Pacific Coastal Cruise, we are continuing on after arriving in LA for the Panama Canal Cruise.

We could not get our cabin that was booked a year ago for the first part of the Cruise and will need to change when we get to LA. Has anyone else experienced this. Since having our luggage delayed 3 days on our last cruise, I am not wanting to take any chances about having luggage misplaced if we leave it in the first cabin to be moved by room steward to the next one. Is there a meeting place for passengers continuing on to a consecutive cruise onboard where we could take our luggage to and wait then take it to our new cabin ourselves? Have no idea what boarding will be like since we may be the only ones getting on at this Port, will be interesting I am sure, but it will be so convenient for us.

You cabin steward will take your bags from old cabin to the new one . You will be asked to exit for a few minutes then return to the ship so it can clear customs.

Archived