Epic Barecelona disembarkation question

lgfromdg

You will be able to disembark from 6.30, perhaps earlier, and a taxi ride to airport then will be only 20-25 minutes. If you can, I would build in a couple of hours flexibility, in case the ship is delayed for any reason docking at 5.00am. Then you would be able to have a slower start, and not have to rush off!

I booked my transportation to be there for 7:15am and plan to carry off our own luggage. Flight is 10:45am, so pushing it somewhat but only flight direct back to the US that day as I needed to work the following day.

We are going in May as well.

I booked my transportation to be there for 7:15am and plan to carry off our own luggage. Flight is 10:45am, so pushing it somewhat but only flight direct back to the US that day as I needed to work the following day.

We are also sailing the Epic in May - which sailing are you on?

You will find that many of the check in desks at Barcelona Airport do not open until 9am

Your timing sounds perfect to me, and the only way a problem will arise is in the highly unlikley event of the ship docking late.

We have flown out of BCN at that time in the past and you should be fine - in fact you will most likely have a lot of wait time being bored:)

Archived