promenade stateroom

We had a PR room on the Mariner.

REMEMBER to close the curtain or the folks from across the promenade can see you anytime the curtains are open.

We were at the end of the promenade so we did not have great views but the cabin was laid out well and had plenty of storage. The window seat was a nice touch.

I don’t recall light shinning in being a problem. The promenade ceiling is more night like in the evening and we kept the dark curtains closed.

I’m sure it is an improvement over a standard inside room – but I guess it is a toss-up between the PR and OV. We tried the PR for something different.

Marci

Just of the Mariner last week!!! We didn't have a promenade cabin, but they looked pretty cool. Just be aware that the people watching can be a two way street!! We were seated in front of Wig and Gavel awaiting the parade on the last night and were looking at all the towel animals. signs, etc. people had placed in there windows, when a young lady who had obviouly just gotten out of the shower and was toweling her hair approached the her open window!! When she looked up and realized what was happening she immediately dropped to the floor and a few seconds later a hand appearred and closed the curtains. Make sure the drapes are closed if you don't want to be part of the show.;)

Archived