Shoes and dresses - help me choose

leela14

I'll probably work that around the shoes. I wear both including some costume jewellery - I'm all over the place - whatever mood I'm in. If I end up with the gold shoes, I'll work with gold jewellery and the same with the silver shoes.

The black dress actually has an exposed gold zipper in the back - cute detail - which reinforces the gold shoes which I'm clearly leaning towards.

shoes/fashion/style is so personal--go with your gut/heart and enjoy them! If they make you happy that's all that matters.

Too funny - when I saw your username I was almost afraid to look at your reply but it wasn't crabby at all LOL!!! Thanks for your sweet reply - my heart belongs to the gold ones.

I do agree the gold go better with the floral dress but they don't go with the blue or black dress as well as the silver and yes they are a more formal shoe.

I love gold shoes but I think it is just the color of this gold. Leela14 as you can see I am still trying;)

I know send them both back and start again:p:p:p:p:p

Seriously though I know our lovely girl is going to go with the gold and it is whatever is most comfortable and stylish in her eyes that matters most.

It's funny that everyone says the silver shoes are more formal. I wear silver shoes like that all the time. I even wear silver shoes (no stones, but really shiny) with my jeans in the summer. The older I get the more I let out the inner Dolly Parton. :p

I do agree the gold go better with the floral dress but they don't go with the blue or black dress as well as the silver and yes they are a more formal shoe.

I love gold shoes but I think it is just the color of this gold. Leela14 as you can see I am still trying;)

I know send them both back and start again:p:p:p:p:p

Seriously though I know our lovely girl is going to go with the gold and it is whatever is most comfortable and stylish in her eyes that matters most.

Oh you are sweet! Nne West has these in 2 golds - the other is REALLY gold - like INYOURFACE gold - these are more rose gold and a bit more subdued andi think that is why I like them - but I'm addicted to all things rose gold these days even jewellery!

It's up to you of course, but you will get more wear out of the gold. the Silver look too formal. I could see the gold with nice tanned legs. Like nude shoes, they will suit more cloths/occasions.

Yeah I think so too - they are probably the keepers. I would even wear them to dinner on other nights with pants or more casual dresses.

It's funny that everyone says the silver shoes are more formal. I wear silver shoes like that all the time. I even wear silver shoes (no stones, but really shiny) with my jeans in the summer. The older I get the more I let out the inner Dolly Parton. :p

HA!! I have pewter sandals that I love with jeans so I can relate. Inner Dolly Parton LOL!!! So long as you don't have the outer Dolly Parton if you kwim! :p

Seems shoes are always the main issue when traveling :). I leave Sunday and am still trying to find another pair for the dresses I have because.....ummm just because lol.

I like the gold ones....but have to agree and say both can fit somewhere:)

Just a small point, but you're not supposed to wear stockings with peep toe shoes, are you?

Nope, you aren't - but right now my Irish skin is pasty translucent white and I didn't want to subject anyone to that LOL - I will be tanning before the cruise.

I hate that those pictures as so large. I am on another nom-cruising forum, and the pics automatically get resized when you copy them from Photobucket so that they are a normal size. I guess I'll have to figure out how to resize them before I post - but I usually post from my iPad photobucket app, not sure if you can resize there.

They make Toeless Pantyhose. I love them for work with my peep toes.

Here are the bright gold - I think they are TOO GOLD - what do you guys think? Are the rose gold better? I like the coppery color - I think it's more wearable.

I wore them around the house a bit again and they really fit great and re comfy.

e03323b117bc15aa49ea9a18b6a75067_zpsf91f7277.jpg

fbb9346c09c5ed07506b19309305d0c4_zpsfeb4d5dd.jpg

Here are the bright gold - I think they are TOO GOLD - what do you guys think? Are the rose gold better? I like the coppery color - I think it's more wearable.

I wore them around the house a bit again and they really fit great and re comfy.

e03323b117bc15aa49ea9a18b6a75067_zpsf91f7277.jpg

fbb9346c09c5ed07506b19309305d0c4_zpsfeb4d5dd.jpg

I think they are both really cute, but agree that the rose/coppery colored ones are a bit more versatile. I have a pair of gold wedge sandals and a pair of gold pumps, but I feel like it is hard to find things they go with, and when I had a pair of copper wedges a few years back I felt like they went with almost EVERYTHING. If I am wearing tan/camel/khaki (whatever color you want to call it) pants, I feel like if my gold is a different tone then it looks funny, whereas the rose gold would be enough of a contrast with anything so that it wouldn't look "off". And the silver ones are pretty, but I think to me the fabric makes them look almost white and kind of "wedding-y". I'm a girl who likes her bling though, so I would wear either of them with slacks or jeans and a nice top for an evening out. ;)

Archived