Booked with Fat Cat!

Izzy Bee

We are going in September and really really looking at them as the excursion to do. How are you getting form the boat to their location? We are new to this and am a little hesitant to book outside of the cruise line, but have heard such good things about Fat Cat that would take the chance.

thanks for your information

We will just grab a taxi to Puerto Adventuras. We have found the tours NOT offered by the cruise lines are a much better bargain and you don't have the crowd. I used the link through belizecruiseexcursions.com/calicaCatamaranexcursions.htm

and got the rate of $62.00 per person. I can't wait!!!

We got the added transportation too! Just found out about it using Tracy and the Live Help button. What a deal! If your group is 6 or more...$7.00 for transportation to and from!!!Keep us informed and happy sailing to you!

• 2 weeks later...

We are booking with Fat Cat for 9/21 (real excited about this), we will have some time afterwards before the ship leaves and heard there wasn't really much to do around the pier area. Has anyone spent time at Puerto Aventuras. what is there to do there and do you just take a taxi back to get back to the ship? Thanks for all your help.

We plan to go into Playa del afterward. I want to bar hop to the Blue Parrot and Mamita beach bar! Mamita's is rated one of the top ten bars in the world by Newsweek. Well, I will just have to judge myself!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived