Just Booked For Majesty

Going on Colourful Coasts cruise in 3 weeks. Looking forward to trying out Thomson Majesty for the first time and seeing how she compares to the other ships in the fleet. Also looking forward to seeing some old faces from the other ships. We've done this cruise before but the weather then was terrible, we couldn't dock at Agadir and I felt seasick for the first and only time.

We'll be making a contribution to the crew welfare fund following the recent tragic event.

By the way, does anyone know how much cigarettes are in the shop and also are they cheaper than on the plane?

Hi just back this week we were on the cruise that was cancelled due to the tragic accident on the 10th. On the 2nd night of sailing they had a sale on cigarettes and i got 200 superking menthol for £17.85 with the 15% discount off they were about 24 euros in resort dont think you will beat that price. Hope you really enjoy your cruise and the weather is better for you this time.

Going on Colourful Coasts cruise in 3 weeks. Looking forward to trying out Thomson Majesty for the first time and seeing how she compares to the other ships in the fleet. Also looking forward to seeing some old faces from the other ships. We've done this cruise before but the weather then was terrible, we couldn't dock at Agadir and I felt seasick for the first and only time.

We'll be making a contribution to the crew welfare fund following the recent tragic event.

By the way, does anyone know how much cigarettes are in the shop and also are they cheaper than on the plane?

Well done :) I'm sure you will have a lovely time.

We had rough weather 5 years ago, going to Agadir, so we chose Canarian Flavours, but the weather up to Madeira was a bit rough this time :rolleyes: others on here have said the crossing to Agadir was smooth when they went, so it's just luck of the draw :)

Hi just back this week we were on the cruise that was cancelled due to the tragic accident on the 10th. On the 2nd night of sailing they had a sale on cigarettes and i got 200 superking menthol for £17.85 with the 15% discount off they were about 24 euros in resort dont think you will beat that price. Hope you really enjoy your cruise and the weather is better for you this time.

Thanks. We on the forum all felt for the crew, their families and the passengers following the accident. In general, were you happy with the Majesty compared with other ships you've been on?

Well done :) I'm sure you will have a lovely time.

We had rough weather 5 years ago, going to Agadir, so we chose Canarian Flavours, but the weather up to Madeira was a bit rough this time :rolleyes: others on here have said the crossing to Agadir was smooth when they went, so it's just luck of the draw :)

Yes the crossing can be a bit hit n miss but thats mother nature for you. I know some people dont like Agadir but we love it. It will be our 5th visit.

Archived