Question About Cabin 7440 On Valor

CCotton5

We just booked cabin 7440 on the Valor next May for our son's honeymoon cruise; it is a 9E category, aft. I know the balcony is larger, but the cabin also looks larger in proportion to the balcony. Have you ever sailed in this cabin? Thanks in advance for your answers!!!!

I don't know the answer to your question for sure, but we just got off the Valor and were in 7444. We got a chance to see in a cabin right near us (between 7444 and 7430) with a large balcony, but the cabin itself was definitely smaller than ours was. My parents were in 7430, and theirs was the same size as ours. Hope this helps.

Ccotton,

We will be in cabin 7445 in July. It is the mirror of 7440 on the starboard corner.

Someone else who posted a recent review (cant remember who) stayed in 7445 so they could answer questions for you but as I understand it, the cabins are not really bigger than the standard cabin, just layed out differently. Also, there is no couch, just one chair.

There are also some photos on webshots of some 9A class cabins (which is what 7445 & 7440 are). Again, cant remember the poster but you might find it doing a search for Valor 9A cabins.

If you have specific questions about the cabin that you would us to find out about, let us know. We will be taking photos of our cabin and will post them after the cruise.

Fair winds,

Irishnewfie,

I really enjoyed the pictures!!!! Will check and see if it is the same layout and same type of ship that the Serenade is.

You all have been very helpful.

Have a great trip in July. Keep in touch and I'll be watching the Cruise Critic for your posted pictures!!!!!

Ccotton,

We will be in cabin 7445 in July. It is the mirror of 7440 on the starboard corner.

Looking forward to your pics. We will have this same cabin in September.

Thanks in advance

Lynne

Archived