Photographer on Carnival?

jaxie001

Hey ladies, just throwing this out there curious if anyone has any info or has done this, since I can;t find any info thru a search.

Has anyone gottenor going to be married off the ship and have a photographer for ceremony etc but hired the carnival photographers for before leaving the ship and then shots later thru the night?? If so how did it work out and was it expensive?

Hey ladies, just throwing this out there curious if anyone has any info or has done this, since I can;t find any info thru a search.

Has anyone gottenor going to be married off the ship and have a photographer for ceremony etc but hired the carnival photographers for before leaving the ship and then shots later thru the night?? If so how did it work out and was it expensive?

You can hire a photographer for a private photo shoot. I'm not sure if you can arrange it before the cruise though or if you have to speak with the manager at photo services once onboard.

You can hire a photographer for a private photo shoot. I'm not sure if you can arrange it before the cruise though or if you have to speak with the manager at photo services once onboard.

Thanks for the help, wonder if they will travel around the ship come to the room etc, or just the backdrops?

Hi there. I am doing an island ceremony and a reception back on the boat. Royal Wed does the photography pictures for the ceremony then gives the memory card to a Carnival photographer who finishes the rest of the wedding pictures including pictures in the room before, reception, pictures around the boat, etc. (Or so I was told by my Carnival wedding coordinator). We splurged for the videography package which also includes a photo shoot around an island including an excursion. Instead of an excursion, we are doing the "Trash the dress" concept and doing pictures in the ocean. It is $30/hour for a Carnival photographer to come for the photo shoot (the videography is included in my videography package). Hope this helps! I have a month and 15 days so I will be sure to post a review after. I have read a lot of reviews that Carnival tries to screw you with buying the pictures. You can't purchase your photo package ahead because they try to con you it seems. We will see!

Hi there. I am doing an island ceremony and a reception back on the boat. Royal Wed does the photography pictures for the ceremony then gives the memory card to a Carnival photographer who finishes the rest of the wedding pictures including pictures in the room before, reception, pictures around the boat, etc. (Or so I was told by my Carnival wedding coordinator). We splurged for the videography package which also includes a photo shoot around an island including an excursion. Instead of an excursion, we are doing the "Trash the dress" concept and doing pictures in the ocean. It is $30/hour for a Carnival photographer to come for the photo shoot (the videography is included in my videography package). Hope this helps! I have a month and 15 days so I will be sure to post a review after. I have read a lot of reviews that Carnival tries to screw you with buying the pictures. You can't purchase your photo package ahead because they try to con you it seems. We will see!

Hey Kimberlishaina, thanks for the info! Good to know! I'm not too sure if that'll work for me, I have a private wedding planner on island and a different photographer booked, I'm mainly looking for someone on the ship to take before and afters. Your plan sounds so complete tho!! That is awesome, Wow soooo close!! Are you nervous?? Can't wait to read your review and see pics!!

Thanks for the help, wonder if they will travel around the ship come to the room etc, or just the backdrops?

I don't think they will use backdrops unless you really want them to- they will go all around the ship with you. I wish I had known this because we found out late in the cruise we could have actually booked our photographer to come off the ship with us- would have loved some beach photos!

I don't think they will use backdrops unless you really want them to- they will go all around the ship with you. I wish I had known this because we found out late in the cruise we could have actually booked our photographer to come off the ship with us- would have loved some beach photos!

I hope they travel around the ship for sure! I've tried to email call Carnival and gotten different answers each time, just have o wait and ask when I get there I think, too bad I can't pull our Island hired photog back on for those shots lol

Forgive me for asking in case you already told me, which ship and when did you get married?

I hope they travel around the ship for sure! I've tried to email call Carnival and gotten different answers each time, just have o wait and ask when I get there I think, too bad I can't pull our Island hired photog back on for those shots lol

Forgive me for asking in case you already told me, which ship and when did you get married?

No problem- Dream in 2010. Or photographer was Albert and he is worth requesting if he is still on the Dream!

Archived