Atlantis Dig - Price, Times, etc.?

peanutzmom

OK,we're in Nassau from 1PM to 7PM on Saturday March 16. My husband and I have both been to Nassau a couple of time previously, but we're bringing the kids (age 13 & 15) this time. Our original plan was doing a walking tour on our own and then park at Junkanoo Beach for a few hours, but I keep seeing information about Atlantis. We can't afford the whole day pass thing, and will be there at odd hours anyway, but what about this Dig pass? What does it include? How much does it cost? What are the hours for it?

I've already searched the thread, but most of the information seems to be about the all-inclusive day pass that includes The Dig. Thanks!

OK,we're in Nassau from 1PM to 7PM on Saturday March 16. My husband and I have both been to Nassau a couple of time previously, but we're bringing the kids (age 13 & 15) this time. Our original plan was doing a walking tour on our own and then park at Junkanoo Beach for a few hours, but I keep seeing information about Atlantis. We can't afford the whole day pass thing, and will be there at odd hours anyway, but what about this Dig pass? What does it include? How much does it cost? What are the hours for it?

I've already searched the thread, but most of the information seems to be about the all-inclusive day pass that includes The Dig. Thanks!

The DIGS aquarium pass is $40pp.

Since you are going during Spring Break.. expect them to be PACKED like sardines.

Personally, I wouldn't parade my kids around a water park and pools and not let them use them. It's just cruel.

Skip Atlantis and do the walking tour and beach.

Thanks, scubagirrl! I think we're leaning that way, too.

The water parks & pool wouldn't have been much of a temptation, because we're at those all the time (we have a pool, and there are tons of water slides within a 2-hour drive, including the Disney ones). This is why I haven't even considered one of the hotel day passes.

Usually when we're in ports, the kids prefer to either snorkel or do historical/cultural things. The hours that we'll be there don't seem to work well for snorkeling, though. So, it looks like we'll probably stay on the ship till the crowds thin out, do a walking tour on our own, then sit on the beach for a couple of hours!

We are going to be in Nassau on April 18th. Our ship gets in at 7am and 2 other ships will be in ports as well. We are wanting to do the Atlantis Beach Day Pass. We are hoping that Atlantis will have the passes avail. once we get there. Is April a peak time to go? Do you think we might get lucky and get passes? If not where would you suggest to go for Plan B?

Usually when we're in ports, the kids prefer to either snorkel or do historical/cultural things. The hours that we'll be there don't seem to work well for snorkeling, though. So, it looks like we'll probably stay on the ship till the crowds thin out, do a walking tour on our own, then sit on the beach for a couple of hours!

Another 300 yards past Junkanoo Beach is the Fish Fry area. Lots of small restaurants. We went to Anchorage, a purple building on the far side.

Delicious food! Big portions. 4 of us split a $33 platter, and we all had enough for a light meal.

We are going to be in Nassau on April 18th. Our ship gets in at 7am and 2 other ships will be in ports as well. We are wanting to do the Atlantis Beach Day Pass. We are hoping that Atlantis will have the passes avail. once we get there. Is April a peak time to go? Do you think we might get lucky and get passes? If not where would you suggest to go for Plan B?

Got my answer! Thank you Scubagirl!

Archived