Bottomless Bubbles Qs

rjackieb

We have never purchased the soda program on any cruise but are thinking about it for our next one. I read about it on Carnival's site but still have some questions.

Are you still given a special cup/tumbler when you purchase the program?

Do you have to use that cup when you get a soda? If hubby would like to have a soda in the MDR, does he need to have that cup along to get one, or will they use a regular glass?

Not entirely sure about the first question, but as for the second the answer is no. They put a sticker on your S&S card to know you're purchased to program, and you receive an about 8 oz. glass of soda each time.

Yes, they give you a souvenier cup, but you dont have to use it. We took ours to our room and packed them, day one!

They put a sticker on your S & S card, which you have to show when you purchase a soda in a lounge area or order in the MDR.

You do not get a cup/tumbler with the purchase but can buy one for $5 if you purchase the bottomless. They serve sodas in glasses/cups from the bars or will fill up the tumbler you purchased.

?? I got (free) tumblers when I signed up, in the lobby as soon as I boarded the ship.

Thanks for all the quick replies! I'm glad to hear we won't have to carry a special cup everywhere we go the entire cruise.

Razorbackfan2010 -- $4.50 per child per day, or $6 per adult per day, plus tax and 15% gratuity.

If hubby would like to have a soda in the MDR, does he need to have that cup along to get one, or will they use a regular glass?

Just bring the S&S card with the sticker on it.

I would advise stopping at a bar and getting

a soda to carry in - it can take a while to

get that first drink. When the bar waiter

comes I just order another. :)

How many sodas purchases per day does it take to break even on this deal?

I know at the bue iguana the sodas were 1.95 plus I believe 15% gratutity..I could be wrong about the gratuity. So 3 sodas a day I would guesstimate

For me its very worth it as I drink about a 6 pack of diet soda a day!! :eek:

I know at the bue iguana the sodas were 1.95 plus I believe 15% gratutity..I could be wrong about the gratuity. So 3 sodas a day I would guesstimate

For me its very worth it as I drink about a 6 pack of diet soda a day!! :eek:

It includes Juice too...

Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces).

Archived