Early Saver Price Protection

CHERRYBRANCH

Has anyone had success getting OBC for a price drop and not taken the upgrade? I'm in a 1A ( w/ window) and the new sale w 2 category upgrade is less than my 1A but I don't want to switch. It won't list 1A price since automatic upgrade. (yep fareviewer would be nice!).

I can top this...I have been trying to contact them. I have to put my VIFP# in, then my user name, then password. They keep saying my password is WRONG, so I sent a request to change my password. Have been trying to do that for an hour. They keep saying it was "unsuccessful." I have always been a CCL cheerleader, but right now I am ready to shoot someone! :mad::mad::mad::mad: This is totally unacceptable. :mad:

Just wanted to let anyone who is having this difficulty know that I contacted CCL and they sent me a new password. :)

Received credit late yesterday! Yay! Not wanting to be greedy or anything but I hope the fare drops again. I wonder if it drops because the ship is not filling up? Anyone know of other reasons why the fare could drop?

They drop when the ship is selling slowly, and they rise when the ship is selling well.

I was wondering the same thing as arpie05? I am booked in an 8C balcony, so if the price for a higher category is lower than what I paid, can I get the obc for the difference but not take the upgrade? I do not want to change cabins, but I've had several price drops already, so this scenario could happen.

I submitted two within a week of each other. Never heard back on the first one, but the second one took a few days...less than a week.. and they lumped the two amounts together and issued the OBC. I put in for a total of $220 but only got $208.36. I assume the port charges increased a bit.

Archived