Question about the sound level in the Epic studios

cricri7

Hi guys.....I am a 40 something woman who is used to cruising, and traveling, solo. I love Bermuda and was sad that the Holland Veendam stopped going there. I went there this winter and stayed at the Fairmont Southampton but the hotel prices in summer time are very expensive. I thought I would maybe try the Norwegian Breakaway and saw the studios that are a good value in my opinion.

However, I cruise mostly to relax and unwind. I am afraid that the studios cabins will be a party non stop. Am I wrong? Is the lounge reserved for the studio staterooms open 24 hours a day? Will I have single people roaming the hallways at all hours making noise?

I also go on cruises to enjoy the food.....if anyone has sailed on Holland, could you compare the food between Norwegian and Holland?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

I was on the epic in November. The studio cabin I had was absolutely quiet. All cabins were occupied but outside of the nightly get together right before dinner, the whole of the studio lounge and area in general was very quiet. I had a very relaxing week.

Archived