NCL Epic questions about Teen Programme and Inside cabins!

Adelia_Jayne

Posted this on family, but think may get more help in the NCL section! :)

Hi, this year we are wanting to go on NCL Epic, it looks brilliant and seems to have good 'teen' activites with plenty of children, right?

We normally go on RCCL but been told NCL good too. My 'teen' lives in the teen area, participating in all activities (she's 15). I hear there's bowling and discos, am I right? What's the general activities in teen club from day to day?

Also, inside staterooms, for three adults as my teen is already taller than us, we're only short though. How big are they in comparison with RCI inside staterooms. I don't want it to be very small and not big enough for us and our luggage, which we take a lot of!

Any advice is appreciated, and also any other tips about NCL Epic in general are too, thank you :D

I can't help with most of your questions, as i haven't sailed with NCL yet (My 1st time in August) but i do know that there is a $5 charge for bowling. I do hear there's a lot of kids activities, though, as well as a disco.

Hopefully someone with more NCL experience under their belt can chime in :)

I can help with the teen club. :)

The teen club, Entourage, is great. They have a free jukebox, video games etc. They had group activities planned throughout the day and night. They did rock climbing, bowling, watched a movie, went to dinner, had a teen prom night, teen quest, scavenger hunts etc.

Please note that bowling on the ship is normally a $5 fee but it was free when they went through the club.

Not sure which RCCL ships you have been on but we had four on the Sovereign of the Seas in a 112-square foot cabin and it was horrible. NCL's insides are small although we had a great sideways interior on the Sun.

To the OP a huge thank you for this thread.. we are going on the Epic Nov 16 2013.. it is our 1st NCL cruise.. and we are taking our then to be 17 yo son.. he loves the camps on other cruise lines and I was a bit worried about how he would do on the Epic.. not anymore.. sounds like he will have a great time..Maybe we will see you on the Most Epic Adventure..

Archived